|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
- “I'm done running from my past.”
- ―Natasha Romanoff[src]
Black Widow is an upcoming Marvel movie based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name set to be released on May 7, 2021. Chronologically, the film takes place shortly after the events of Captain America: Civil War, and prior to Avengers: Infinity War. It is the twenty-fourth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the first film of Phase Four.
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Ever Anderson as Young Natasha Romanoff
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova/Crimson Widow
- Violet McGraw as Young Yelena Belova
- David Harbour as Alexei Shostakov/Red Guardian
- Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff 
- O-T Fagbenle as Rick Mason
- William Hurt as Thaddeus Ross
- Ray Winstone as General Dreykov
- TBA as Tony Masters/Taskmaster
- This is the last Marvel Cinematic Universe movie that Stan Lee produced before his death.
- The first time Black Widow gets her own solo movie eleven years following her debut in Iron Man 2 (2010).
- This is the first time Lorne Balfe composes the music score for a feature-length film distributed by Disney.
- The movie comes out exactly eleven years after "Iron Man 2", which featured Black Widow for the first time.
- "Disney Pushes ‘Black Widow’ Back to 2021" (September 23, 2020). Retrieved on September 23, 2020.
- "Black Widow may have started filming her first solo film". SYFY WIRE (May 29, 2019).
- Alex Josiah (June 23, 2019). "New ‘Black Widow’ Set Photos Confirm Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova". MCU Exchange. Retrieved on June 30, 2019.
- "'Black Widow' Reportedly Adding 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout' Cinematographer". Comic Book (December 15, 2018).