|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Black Widow is an upcoming Marvel movie based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name set to be released on November 6, 2020.. Chronologically, the film takes place shortly after the events of Captain America: Civil War, and prior to Avengers: Infinity War. It is the twenty-fourth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the first film of Phase Four.
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Ever Anderson as Young Natasha Romanoff
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova/Crimson Widow
- Violet McGraw as Young Yelena Belova
- David Harbour as Alexei Shostakov/Red Guardian
- Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff 
- O-T Fagbenle as Rick Mason
- William Hurt as Thaddeus Ross
- Ray Winstone as General Dreykov
- TBA as Tony Masters/Taskmaster
- This is the last Marvel Cinematic Universe movie that Stan Lee produced before his death.
- The first time Black Widow gets her own solo movie ten years following her debut in Iron Man 2 (2010).
- This is the first time Lorne Balfe composes the music score for a feature-length film distributed by Disney.
- ↑ "'Black Widow' Movie Finds Director in Cate Shortland (Exclusive)". Hollywood Reporter (July 12, 2018).
- ↑ "Black Widow - Full Cast & Crew". IMDb.
- ↑ "Black Widow, The Eternals, Indiana Jones 5 and More Disney Films Get New Release Dates". Variety. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 "Black Widow may have started filming her first solo film". SYFY WIRE (May 29, 2019).
- ↑ Alex Josiah (June 23, 2019). "New ‘Black Widow’ Set Photos Confirm Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova". MCU Exchange. Retrieved on June 30, 2019.
- ↑ "'Black Widow' Reportedly Adding 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout' Cinematographer". Comic Book (December 15, 2018).