Okay, so I don't know how qualified I am, since I don't know that many of them. But here are the ones I liked specially, more or less in this order:
10. Finding Nemo > which was really suspenseful and moving
9. Sleeping Beauty > which is just classic
8. Pocahontas > which doesn't let you hide from the truth
7. Ratatouille > which makes me sigh, with sympathy and longing at the same time
6. Tangled > which steadfastly believes in the power of the human
5. The Princess and the Frog > which made me dig a little deeper, which makes you think twice
4. Beauty and the Beast > the theme song says it all
3. The Lion King > which is a movie about life itself, with everything that's in it, and it makes me cry every time
2. Mulan > which is SO relatable. And then it's fascinating, funny, scary, beautiful, sad and inspiring all at once
1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame > which is the ultimate movie. The movie to end all movies.
I also love these movies for these priceless songs: Once upon a Dream, Colors of the Wind, Savages, Just around the Riverbend, If I never Knew you, I see the Light, When will my Life Begin?, I've got a Dream, Almost there, Ma Belle Evangeline, Dig a Little Deeper, Beauty and the Beast, Something There, Belle, Circle of Life, Can you Feel the Love Tonight?, Reflection, A Girl Worth Fighting For, I'll Make a Man out of You, Heaven's Light/Hellfire, God help the Outcast, Out There,... respectively.
(and I know, Frozen didn't make the list, but I am grateful for Love Is an Open Door, Do you want to Build a Snowman?, For the First TIme in Forever and Fixer-Upper.)Also, does Enchanted count?? I LOVE Enchanted.