Boat Builders was released on February 25, 1938. Years later, it was shown in front of non-3D showings of Meet the Robinsons during its theatrical release.
Mickey, Donald and Goofy collaborate on building a boat that ends up falling apart at the seams upon its christening ceremony.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, October 29, 1957
- The Mouse Factory, episode #7: "Water Sports"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, September 14, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #1
- Goofy's Guide to Success
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #16
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #34
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.39: "Minnie Mouse"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #27
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, September 8, 2016
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections: Volume 3 (VHS)
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Mickey & the Gang (VHS)
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Mickey & the Gang / Nuts About Chip 'n' Dale (Laserdisc)
- Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Living Color (DVD)
- Celebrating Mickey (Blu-ray)
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- Goofy describing the boat to be built as a "humdinger" and Mickey deciding to call it the Queen Minnie.
- Mickey setting up the mast.
- Goofy's third attempt at nailing the obstinate board to the ship, which, when failed, ultimately results in him falling in a barrel of nails.
- Donald getting entangled in the boat's rudder, although it does show Mickey struggling with the steering wheel, resulting in Donald getting smacked against the rudder.
- The entire scene with Goofy and the mermaid figurehead.
- Minnie's first failed attempt at breaking the champagne bottle against the boat.
- The boat falling apart is halved.