After being grounded for being rowdy, Lilo and Stitch sneak out of their house and soon meet a criminal experiment duo, who urge them to do whatever they want and convince them that it won't do any harm. After causing trouble around the island and realizing the consequences of their naughty behavior, though, Lilo and Stitch decide to capture the two crooks to redeem themselves. They pretend that they are working with Bonnie and Clyde again, but once they are taken to their hideout, they capture the thieves who are then taken to their one true place: prison. As for Lilo and Stitch, they have to clean up the mess they made as repayment for their crimes.
- Bonnie and Clyde are Experiments 149 and 150. However, in their debut, their pods are labeled 349 and 350, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- Interestingly, Bonnie introduces herself and Clyde as 349 and 350 as well.
- When Lilo and Stitch first meet Bonnie and Clyde, Clyde's tail is missing.
- Clyde's tail changes from brown to green in some scenes throughout the episode.
- When Stitch throws Clyde off his bed, Clyde's butt is drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet enlarges.
- Moral: Crime doesn't pay.
- Pleakley seems to have a thing for Detective Dicky Copper, his TV idol.
- Clyde would be unable to fit inside a container due to his large size and slight obesity.
- It is revealed that Jumba was able to rebuild The Red One, despite its obliteration in the first film.
- When Bonnie and Clyde get blasted into a net, it expands while their heads are exposed, even though they should have easily fit inside the net. Also, when Pleakley shows them to Officer Kahiko, the net seems to resemble the one from "Cannonball".
- This is the only time Stitch ever blasts experiments into a net.
- Bonnie and Clyde are the only experiments that dislike their one true place.
- Bonnie and Clyde do not turn good until the next-to-last episode, making them and Reuben the only experiments to not reform in their debut (excluding 627 and Leroy, since they cannot be rehabilitated).