Boundin' is a 2003 Pixar short film. It was written and directed by Bud Luckey.
- This is the first theatrical short to have dialogue. To date, this and Lava are the only Pixar shorts to feature dialogue that aren't based on a pre-existing property. Indeed, the man talking on the radio in Day & Night is a recording of a speech by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
- Bud Luckey, who performed all the voices, played Rick Dicker in The Incredibles and Chuckles the Clown in Toy Story 3. He also worked on Sesame Street as the Alligator King in an animated short.
- In the first draft, Rick Dicker was going to sit on a chair and tell the story.
- The car that the man drives is Stanley from Cars. There is a statue of that car in the film.
- The hand that grabs the sheep belongs to the dentist from Finding Nemo.
- Also, the fish seen in this short are based on Gurgle.
- The Cars DVD and Blu-Ray contain a version of Boundin' with Mater as the Jackalope and Lightning McQueen as the lamb. Guido is also seen briefly as six groundhogs.