Brian Douglas Cummings is an American voice actor and former radio personality. He has provided much voice work for Disney animated productions, and has also been the long-time voice of Buena Vista Home Entertainment (now Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment's) trailers and promotions, in tandem with Mark Elliott. He was also the Planetary Destinations Announcer in the 1987 Star Tours short and narrated the video documentary shorts: "Under the Sea: The Making of Disney's Masterpiece The Little Mermaid", "Mary Poppins Practically Perfect in Every Way: The Magic Behind the Masterpiece", and "Once Upon a Dream: The Making of Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty".
- Bumblelion, Flizard, and Peter Parrotfox in The Wuzzles
- Doofus Drake, TV Announcer, Bugle Beagle, Barnacle Biff, Mr. Beaver, and Mr. Trumpcard in DuckTales
- Sir Tuxford, Artie Deco, Woodcutter, Chillbeard Jr., and Sir Gumlittle in Adventures of the Gummi Bears (following Roger C. Carmel's death)
- King Triton in The Little Mermaid Read-Along
- Narrator in The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Stories by Eric Carle, along with Linda Gary as co-narrator
- The Vulture Police, a pizza delivery man, the sun, the moon, an emcee, a gorilla, a waiter, an intercom, and the Purplest Stupidest Pirate in Timon & Pumbaa
- Additional voices in The Emperor's New School, the Goof Troop episode "Tub Be or Not Tub Be", Raw Toonage, the Darkwing Duck episode "Jurassic Jumble", and Kronk's New Groove
- Chef Bouche in Beauty and the Beast
- Flaps in The Jungle Book 2
- MCP in Tron: Solar Sailer
- Pacha in The Emperor's New Groove: The Video Game
- Announcer in various Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment promos
- Announcer in various Walt Disney Video-A-Longs promos
- Despite his last name, he is not related to fellow voice actor cousin Jim Cummings.
- Coincidentally, both have voiced Chef Bouche at one point. Jim Cummings provided the voice of Chef Bouche in the midquel of Beauty and the Beast.