When the Ninja lies that his name is Ranginald Bagel, he puts the "real" Ranginald in danger of McFist's fury.
Randy and Howard are preparing for a parade festival during which they brag about how they would wow the audience. During the conversation, the name Ranginald Bagel comes up where it is revealed that the name is of an actual student. This worries Randy as he had used this name to protect his identity from Catfish Booray in swampy seconds in which he also accidentally revealed his secret as The Norrisville Ninja. The two at first dismisses it thinking it wouldn't be possible for Catfish to relay this information to Mcfist.
Meanwhile happening simultaneously at a diner shack in the swamp McFist and Viceroy visit catfish on the rumor that he knows the ninja's identity. Catfish told them the name unaware that it wasn't the right name in exchange for the lastest McFists Pad. McFists ordered for Ranginald to be destroyed.
Randy enters the Nomicon after be called and receives the lesson The Ninja who looks the other way fails to see the attack. Once again misinterpreting the lesson Randy thinks the Nomicon is agreeing with him until Executioner bots are send after Ranginald. Randy suits up but is unable to stop the hordes of robots.
Randy realize the only way to stop them is to show McFist that Ranginald isn't the Ninja. Randy takes him to the parade where McFist was. Randy learns that it's difficult to have Ranginald and him standing besides each other while trying to protect himself and Ranginald. During the fight Randy uses the float where he and Howard were going to perform their music as a stage which Ranginald perform his stand up comedy. McFist seeing that Ranginald is not the Ninja blames Catfish, saying he shouldn't have trusted him.
Viceroy tries to turn this around by using all his inventions in the parade and target the Ninja however Randy was able to destroy them quickly using a canon which took out all the enemies but losing their float and destroying the whole parade making them unable 30STM to perform. Randy later finally understood the lesson the Nomicon gave him which was that he wasn't to look the other way and should have saved Ranginald beforehand while trying to save him from Robo-apes when he told them an offensive joke.
The Ninja Who Looks The Other Way Fails to See the Attack.
- The title is a reference to the movie 1974 cult action film Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia.
- In general, this phrase has been used in many things.
- Catfish Booray makes his second appearance, albeit a small one.
- This episode brings back Randy's lie to Catfish Booray in "Swampy Seconds" that Randy's name was "Ranginald Bagel," also having a flashback of the episode.
- This also confirms that Catfish knew Randy was the Ninja after their first encounter.
- It's revealed that there is a diner in the swamp.
- Stand-up comedian Gilbert Gottfried guest starred in this episode as Ranginald Bagel.
- Another Norrisville celebration is shown, The McFistaval of Pride Parade which is the crown jewel of the Norrisville Parade Season.
- Ranginald is one of the few background characters to get an expanded role, like Pradeep and Buttermaker.
- 30 Seconds to Math reappears in this episode, Howard wearing his outfit from the Battle of the Bands in "30 Seconds to Math".
- In one scene at the parade, Theresa is shown in her Stevens costume from "Night of the Living McFizzles" while holding a Robo-Ape balloon with the marching band, but earlier, she is shown in her baton twirling uniform with the other baton twirlers.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|