Brittney is married to David Suroviec, a character technical director at Walt Disney Animation Studios.
For the production of Frozen, Brittney designed all of Anna's dresses and hairstyles. She did background Rosemaling, and she designed Elsa's braid, shoes, and helped with the design for Elsa's dress.
Brittney has also illustrated the Disney books: Frozen: A Sister More Like Me (ISBN 9781423170143); Wreck-It Ralph: One Sweet Race (ISBN 9781423166283); Tangled: A Dazzling Day (ISBN 9780736427210), and The Little Mermaid: Part of Their World (ISBN 9781423167570).
She is not related to Frozen director Jennifer Lee.
|2012||Paperman (Walt Disney Animation Studios)||Art Department|
|2012||Wreck-It Ralph (film) (Walt Disney Animation Studios)||Visual Development Artist|
|2013||Frozen (Walt Disney Animation Studios)||Visual Development Artist|
|2016||Zootopia (Walt Disney Animation Studios)||Additional Visual Development|
|2016||Moana (film)||Additional Visual Development|
|2019||Frozen 2 (Walt Disney Animation Studios)||Visual Development Artist|
- ↑ Employee Profile: Spotlight on a Visual Development Artist
- ↑ Disney created Wreck-It Ralph's Sugar Rush models out of real candy
- ↑ Frozen - Costume Design
- ↑ Frozen - Rosemaling
- ↑ It’s Time You Meet Disney Artist Brittney Lee
- ↑ Artist of the Day: Brittney Lee
- ↑ The Little Mermaid a Layered Paper Illustration by Brittney Lee