- “I'm getting my vest dirty and I don't even care!”
Sometime after Eugene decided to stop being Flynn Rider and gave up his thieving ways, Brock, who happens to look just like Eugene, decided to take on the role of the former thief and continue Eugene's "legacy" as Flynn Rider.
Brock looks exactly a lot like Eugene in his Flynn Rider attire, but there's one difference: he has grown a small mustache, something which even Eugene pointed out.
Role in the Series
Brock appears in the episode Flynnpostor on a flyer which Eugene thinks is just a drawing of himself. Eugene becomes suspicious that there might be another Flynn Rider so he, Rapunzel and Max go to investigate and they find that "Flynn Rider" stole Rapunzel's crown after doing it the same way Eugene did it (the movie). The three follow this "Flynn Rider" and Rapunzel catches him in her hair (just like she did when she first met Eugene). Brock introduces himself as Flynn Rider and he has an argument with Eugene over his name, with Brock saying he gave the character, Flynn Rider, a "long overdue upgrade" with his moustache. After escaping Eugene (who is now captain of the guard) and Rapunzel, Brock takes all the money and the crown but runs into the Baron who believes him to be the real Flynn Rider. Eugene and Rapunzel go to save Brock but Eugene also gets trapped with Brock thanks to the Baron. When Brock and Eugene are about to meet their demise, Brock apologises for taking Eugene's alias and reveals his name to be Brock Thunderstrike, which Eugene can't believe.
After Eugene unties Brock, Brock flees leaving Eugene to almost drown until Pascal rescues him. However, Brock decides to come back and knocks the Baron out with a frying pan just as he is about to crush Eugene. Brock and Eugene try to save Rapunzel until Brock is almost crushed by a rock and saved by Rapunzel. Eugene is just about arrest Brock for stealing the crown, but decides to let him go as long as he goes by his own name and finds his own path in life. Brock then sees a crab which he keeps as a pet and leaves.
Brock later appears as a cameo appearance during the series finale "Plus Est En Vous, where he celebrates happily ever after with the rest of Corona and is shown to have entered a relationship with Eugene's ex-fiance' and the Baron's daughter, Stalyan.
- Brock is Eugene's look-alike causing people like the Baron to believe he is the original "Flynn Rider".
- He believes he gave Flynn Rider a "long overdue upgrade" by having a moustache.
- Eugene is jealous of Brock due to his popularity and that he looks exactly like him.
- Brock's pet crab is named Hulk Lightning-Claw. This might be a nod to the Marvel characters Hulk and Thor.
- It's unknown exactly if Brock is related to Eugene since he looks exactly like him. However, this is unlikely as Brock has a different name and Edmund, Eugene's father, never mentioned Brock.
- His actions and Eugene chasing him in the forest references the movie, Tangled.
- Brock steals the crown the same way Eugene did.
- When Brock is running through the forest from Eugene and Maximus, it is the same as when the Captain chased after Eugene after stealing the crown.
- Brock is awaken by Pascal sticking his tongue in his ear, just like Pascal did in the film.
- When Brock escapes from The Snuggly Duckling it is a reference to when Rapunzel and Eugene escaped.
- When Brock knocks the Baron out with a frying pan and says "Oh mamma, I have got to get me one of these." are exactly the same words as when Eugene knocked out the Captain.
- It is shown in the series finale, "Plus Est En Vous", that Brock has started dating Eugene's ex-fiance', Stalyan.
- He doesn't seem to like his name as he finds it boring, but went back to using it after promising Eugene to stop going by the name of Flynn Rider.