"Bronco Busted" is the thirty-seventh episode and Season 2 finale of Mickey Mouse.
When Mickey, Donald and Goofy have no cash, deciding to participate in a rodeo field, can they win a receive a large amount of cash after Donald pretends to be like a horse.
Mickey and his friends are traveling through Texas when their car gets broken and they find out that they don’t have enough money to pay a repair, since the only local mechanic is very greedy and dishonest. They decide to participate in a rodeo where the winner will receive a large amount of cash.
Since Mickey has no horse to ride, they go out to the desert in order to tame a wild mustang, but they fail, leaving Donald insanely mad. Mickey and Goofy notice he would make a very angry bronco, and they decide to use him instead of an actual horse. The plan works and Mickey wins the rodeo, but the local organizers don’t have money to give him, much to his disappointment.
That’s when a millionaire with a taste for rodeos appears and offers two money bags for Mickey in exchange for Donald. The duck himself accepts the deal and goes with the millionaire to live a new and luxurious life while Mickey and Goofy become rich, but worry about what Daisy will think about that.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Paul Rudish - Pig Repairman, Texas Tycoon
- Dave Wasson - Cowboys
- This episode was released to celebrate Donald Duck's 81st birthday.
- The soundtrack chant heard during the montage of the trio attempting to "borrow a horse" is the same song used for the yodeling in "Yodelberg".'