"Bronco Busted" is the thirty-seventh episode of Mickey Mouse.
Mickey and his friends are traveling in a highway in the countryside of Texas when their car gets broken and they find out that they don’t have enough money to pay a repair, once the only one local mechanic is very greedy and dishonest. Then, they decide to participate in a rodeo where the winner will receive amounts of cash.
Once Mickey had no horse to ride, they go out to the desert in order to tame a wild mustang, but they fail, leaving Donald insanely mad. Then, Mickey and Goofy notice he would give a very angry bronco and they decide to use him instead of a actual horse.
The plan goes right and the public approves Mickey riding, so he wins the rodeo. But the local organizers didn’t have money to give him, disappointing the mouse.
That’s when a very rich millionaire from Texas with a taste for rodeos appears and offers two money bags for Mickey in exchange of Donald. The duck himself accepts the deal and goes with the millionaire to live a new and luxurious life while Mickey and Goofy become rich, but worried about what Daisy will think about that.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Paul Rudish - Pig Repairman, Texas Tycoon
- Dave Wasson - Cowboys
- This episode was released to celebrate Donald Duck's 81st birthday.
- The soundtrack chant heard during the montage of the trio attempting to "borrow a horse" is the same song used for the yodeling in "Yodelberg".