"Brothers and Sisters to the Rescue" is the 30th episode of Little Einsteins.
Leo and Annie are reading a story about Hansel and Gretel. The two kids are leaving a trail of musical notes to avoid getting lost. They found a gingerbread house and eat all the sweets and are unaware that the gingerbread house is owned by a witch and Hansel and Gretel are locked in. Now, it is up to the siblings Leo and Annie to open the gingerbread house and rescue Hansel and Gretel from the witch.
- German folk art
- This is the first episode to feature Quincy blowing into his tuba at the end of the curtain call. A rubber ducky flies out of his tuba in this episode. The tuba note is a G natural, which is heard in most episodes with Quincy blowing into his tuba at the end, with a few exceptions of 3 episodes.
- This episode was also made into a book with the same title.
- This is the first episode to feature the super fast segment.
- This is also the first episode to feature Annie's microphone.
- Leo and Annie say "Mission Completion" together.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Brothers and Sisters to the Rescue. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|