Budderball is a golden retriever puppy who appears, along with his brothers and sister, in the Air Buddies film series. His favorite sport is football.
Budderball is the chubbiest and presumably the oldest of the Buddies. He enjoys eating and wears black ink on his face to look like a football player. In addition, he also sports a red football shirt. When his paw is pulled, he passes unbearable gas. Because he is best known for being a glutton, this sometimes causes his younger siblings and himself to wind up in trouble. He also got on Santa Paws' naughty list for eating the family's Thanksgiving turkey, but was eventually taken off. He lives in Fernfield, Washington, with his famous all-star father Air Bud (Buddy) and his mother Molly. His owner is Bartleby Livingston, a rich but lonely boy who was seemingly a bully at first, though all he truly wanted was a friend, which is why Budderball decided to stay with him.
- Usually, Budderball passes gas when his paw is pulled, but there are times he does it himself.
- In an outtake of Snow Buddies, he farts by himself and claims it was a chili cheese dog he had for lunch.
- In Spooky Buddies, after Budderball eats pickled eyeballs, B-Dawg signals him to fart on the Halloween Hound before he can suck out Budderball's soul.
- In Treasure Buddies, he farts by himself after eating dynamite explosives when he mistook them for stinky cheese.
- He is very similar to Tummi Gummi from Gummi Bears, Broadway from Gargoyles, Rolly from the 101 Dalmatians franchise, and Heimlich from A Bug's Life, as all five love food and have gluttonous appetites.
- He is also very similar to Pumbaa from The Lion King franchise in that they both have farting problems.