Lilo builds a town called Bugopolis for her new friends in her bug collection, but Stitch, who has an uncontrollable craving for insects, keeps trying to eat the citizens. He loses his appetite, though, after a bug-like experiment turns Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley into insects. With the help of bugs named Chaps, Manny, and Sperk, they have to find a way to change themselves back soon because Nani has called an exterminator.
- In his debut, Bugby's eyes are purple, but in Leroy & Stitch, they are black.
- Moral: All living creatures have feelings.
- Chaps, Manny, and Sperk are the only Earth animals who can talk in the franchise.
- According to Jumba, Pleakley's gravel muffins are revealed to be inedible.
- The wild cat greatly resembles the one in "Spooky", being one of Spooky's transformations.
- The music from the cockroach scene in Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves can be heard in this episode.