Larry Clarence "Bumper" Robinson II is an American actor, voice actor, musician, and singer. He is known for his roles such as Zammis in the 1985 sci-fi Enemy Mine.
Born in Cleveland, Ohio; Robinson's first theatrical break came as the son of O. J. Simpson's character in Cocaine and Blue Eyes (1983), a CBS television movie. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, he appeared various television spots in shows like Days of Our Lives, Night Court, The Jeffersons, Gimme a Break!, Cagney & Lacey, Webster, Punky Brewster, The Facts of Life, Family Matters, A Different World, Living Single, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Touched by an Angel, The Steve Harvey Show, Sister, Sister, Bones, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and The John Larroquette Show. He also appeared in more television films like Generation X, and as a young Jackie Jackson in ABC's miniseries, The Jacksons: An American Dream.
He began his voice-over career on The Flintstone Kids, followed by work on Scooby-Doo, Pinky and the Brain, Futurama, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Static Shock, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Ben 10: Omniverse, and Transformers: Animated.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - James Rhodes/War Machine
- Avengers Assemble - Sam Wilson/Falcon
- Brother Bear - Chipmunks
- The Deacon Street Deer - Bobby
- The Liberators - Adam
- The Owl House - Principal Bump
- As a child, he was given the nickname "Bumper" by his father because he repeatedly kept bumping into things.
- He is also Cyborg's voice actor in the DC Animated Universe.