"Butt Dialing Duncans" is the seventh episode of Season 1 of the sitcom Good Luck Charlie.
Bob gives Teddy and PJ new cell phones. Teddy tries to fool Amy into thinking that she is a "cool mom" by hanging with her to attend a midnight screening of Dusk. But when she accidentally butt-dials her mother and says the whole thing, Amy and Ivy's mother get revenge by embarrassing Teddy and Ivy at the premiere. Later, the girls apologize. Meanwhile, PJ is stuck doing a science project with Van Brunt, the school bully, but PJ accidentally butt-dials him a voicemail scorning him. Gabe gets a new remote control helicopter, and tries to get rid of Charlie's new singing stuffed horse, although he fails to do so.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Raven Goodwin as Ivy Wentz
- Michah Williams as Emmett Heglin
- Ellia English as Mary Lou Wentz
- Wendle Josepher as Mrs. Jeter
- Adam Cagley as George Van Brunt
- Doug Haley as Waiter
- Matthew Moy as Usher
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Butt Dialing Duncans. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|