Mickey and Pluto are on the golf links. Pluto fights a mangy gopher and eventually reduces the highest hill on the course to a Swiss-cheese-like construct of holes.
- Disneyland, episode #2.22: "On Vacation"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #24
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #38
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #72
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.52: "Rah! Rah! Disney Goes Athletic"
- On Vacation with Mickey Mouse and Friends
- View Master Interactive Vision Disney's Cartoon Arcade
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Mickey & the Gang
- The Spirit of Mickey
- On Vacation with Mickey Mouse and Friends (MCA DiscoVision)
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Mickey & the Gang / Nuts About Chip 'n' Dale
- The Spirit of Mickey
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Extreme Sports Fun
- Disney+, November 12, 2019
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- Mickey preparing to hit the golf ball, but getting distracted by Pluto first sniffing the golf flag and then scratching himself.
- Mickey getting literally all wound up as he swings his club to hit the ball and misses, to Pluto's amusement.
- All scenes between Pluto ducking as the golf ball flies over him and the golf ball landing in the gopher hole were cut, including the following:
- The scene on the green where the ball lands, with Mickey cutting a path through the grass to the hole with shaving shears, and Pluto blowing the ball into the hole when it bounces back out.
- The scene in the sand trap, with Mickey hitting the ball off of Pluto when it and the sand lands on him from Mickey's club.
- Pluto's initial encounter with the gopher is cut, including the following:
- The gopher popping its head out of the hole repeatedly, followed by Pluto digging the hole to get it out, only to pitch it out as he throws the dirt behind him.
- The gopher biting Pluto's tail.
- Pluto's second attempt at digging up the gopher as it hides in the can.
- The gopher biting Pluto's paw as he reaches into the gopher hole again, and it has a laugh at his expense.
- The point in Pluto's chase with the gopher where they dart between hills.
- The point in the chase where Pluto burrows into the ground after the gopher, with the gopher going around in the circle, and Pluto almost does likewise.
- On Disney+, this is promoted as a Pluto cartoon, despite originally being billed as a Mickey Mouse cartoon, although it was technically under Pluto's official filmography, not Mickey's. In addition, the opening credits music is erroneously replaced by the post-1947 Pluto theme.