A tsunami-creating experiment appears with the threat of endangering the entire world if it reaches the ocean. Lilo and Stitch must use the newly-designed X-Buggy to capture Cannonball before Gantu does. Meanwhile, Lilo's hula halau participates in a sand-sculpting contest.
- Lilo called the hula teacher "Mr. Petuli" in this episode, though she did later refer to him by his actual first name, Moses.
- The net that Gantu uses for Cannonball appears to have no air holes.
- Moral: "Aloha" means to help others.
- Unlike most episodes of Lilo & Stitch: The Series, the characters in this episode are given shading, hence giving an almost three-dimensional quality. Most episodes have the characters drawn with flat colors.
- Stitch is seen wearing his superhero costume that consists of all stolen items: a pair of red sunglasses, a red towel, a green bikini top, and a letter S (from the PARADISE POOL sign).
- When Gantu notices Cannonball passing by, he says, "Just follow the bouncing abomination." This is a reference to the bouncing ball seen in sing-along videos in which viewers follow an animated ball that bounces across the top of the lyrics, landing on each syllable when it is to be sung.
- Pudge was mentioned by Lilo in this episode.
- Lilo revealed that she had a pet goldfish named Koko who died.
- Oddly enough, neither Moses nor Mertle and the girls all noticed that Lilo went to Hula School straight from the beach in only her swimsuit at the beginning of the episode.
- During their battle to reclaim Cannonball, Stitch hits Gantu with Nani's X-Buggy, a callback to the first film.
- When Lilo and Stitch take Cannonball to the sand-sculpting competition, his stomach becomes Finder's size.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Charles and Mary. They only made a brief cameo when Gantu trampled past them to recapture Cannonball.
- In "Felix", Cannonball was seen ruining the beach with his tsunami-sized waves, implying that he was incompletely rehabilitated.
- We learn in this episode that both David and Lilo had frequently snuck in to the Birds Of Paradise Hotel swimming pool numerous times, and all the hotel guests over there receive complimentary blue towels.
- This is the only episode in the series where Nani is seen in her iconic blue and green striped bikini from the original film, which she wore it twice in this episode, firstly at the Birds of Paradise Hotel swimming pool and later at the beach at end of the episode.