"Cap'n Drakken" is the seventy-eighth episode of Kim Possible.
Kim and the other seniors go on a trip to a historical seaport run by Barkin's father. There, they lose all electronics such as cellphones. They have to work like they did back in the olden day - for example, making horseshoes, churning butter, and getting eggs. Meanwhile, Dr. Drakken is possessed by Black-eye Brown after opening a sea-buried treasure chest.
- This is the only episode where Drakken was seen with bulky fingers, like most boys/men in the series, instead of skinny ones like most girls/women in the series.
- Franklin Barkin keeps substituting for everyone else, just like his son does.
- Barkin deducting points.
- Franklin Barkin changing jobs and hats, including bonnets.
- Blackeye Brown may be an allusion to Blackbeard.
- South Beach Bay Harbor may be an allusion to South Beach Harbor in San Fransisco, CA.