"Car Trouble" is the twenty-sixth episode of Kim Possible.
Kim chokes when she takes Mr. Barkin's Driver's Ed test.
- The thirty-third episode in chronological and production order.
- At one point, Ron says "You know what they say, any crash you can walk away from..." This is a reference to one of the earliest Disney cartoons, DuckTales. A secondary character in the show, Launchpad McQuack, often told Scrooge McDuck, "Any crash you can walk away from is a good crash."
- Both references what Pilots have been saying since WWI: "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing."
- This foreshadows Kim having a car in "Car Alarm".
- The character of SADI is likely based on the Knight Industires 2000 (K.I.T.T.) from Knight Rider, as both are sentient talking vehicles that have self driving capabilities and both have a voice modulator on the dash console to "speak" to their drivers.
- After Ron had jumped the second fence without ripping his pants at all. There might be a meter between Ron and the hedges on his right and left side, but he was nowhere around any hedges. As soon as he ripped his pants, some hedges moved over to his location, where they were not a second ago.
- When Kim starts driving SADI for the driver's ed test, she is wearing a white shirt. A few seconds into the test, she is shown from the side wearing the green shirt from earlier in the episode.
- SADI was blasted by Shego's ray and destroyed her automatic driving guide but after escaping Drakken's lair SADI could drive herself towards Kim after saying she couldn't.
- SADI said her automated guidance system was fried. This likely meant that she couldn't drive herself a considerable distance, or escape a highly dangerous situation, without error or mishap, not that she couldn't go forward three feet, which is roughly what she did later with Kim.
- The fact that Dr. Drakken is still lousy at programming robots, just as he was both in college and far more recently, is reinforced here.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.