"Carmine's Big Race" is the 39th episode of Little Einsteins.
The team is watching the race of the fastest race cars. They see one car which is different: it has bass drum wheels, a trumpet engine, and a trombone horn. It is a musical car. Quincy calls it Carmine because it is a music car which wants to race, but the three mean race cars which are bigger than Carmine tease him, in order to make him lose. Now, it is up to the team to help Carmine win the race.
- The Vines by Paul Ranson
- Rondeau by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- The three big bad race cars resemble Nissan 350Z JGTCs, which raced in Super GT GT500 in 2004 until 2008, which were replaced by the Nissan GTR JGTC.
- The place where the episode begins is at the Harbor area of Circuit de Monaco.
- Quincy mentioned that they are at Monaco to watch the biggest race in the world: Grand Prix. Monaco hosts the Monaco Grand Prix in Formula One.
- This is the first episode where they don't have the picture of Jean-Joseph Mouret during the curtain call.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Carmine's Big Race. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|