It is Carnaval day in Brazil. Mickey sees a carnival parade passing by, but gets pushed out of the way. Mickey pushes through the crowd until he sees Minnie wearing a feathery Carnaval costume and doing the samba dance. Suddenly Minnie's costume flies away, but she doesn't notice. Mickey tries to catch her while Pete is sleeping at the beach. Pete punches him out, and Mickey falls into the water. Mickey tries again, and warns Minnie that her costume is flying. He tries to catch her but fails. He does the samba again and everyone else joins in. Minnie goes flying and catches Mickey. Minnie kisses Mickey, telling him that he's the best and she winks her left eye as the episode ends.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Penguin Waiters (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow
- José Carioca
- Elephants (cameo)
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- The gnarly-haired pig from O Futebol Clássico returns.
- The parrot child is reminiscent of Zico and Zeca, the nephews of Jose Carioca.
- This is one of the very few appearances of Minnie without her gloves.
Place in the World
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil