"CasaBonkers" is the thirty-seventh episode of Bonkers. Actually it is the 58th episode in Chronological order.
In a restaurant Bonkers recalls an interest for an old love of his, Katya. As Al Vermin bursts in, Katya entrusts a package to Bonkers. The package is revealed to contain the Circle Beenie. Al Vermin, Katya, Miranda and Flaps all try to get it from Bonkers until the original owners come to reclaim it.
- Joe Alaskey as Flaps the Elephant, Pelican
- Jon Bauman as Rabbit (singing voice)
- Jeff Bennett as Jitters A. Dog, Rick
- Jim Cummings as Bonkers, Big Bad Wolf, Rabbit, Yellow Goon, Radio Voice
- Karla DeVito as Miranda Wright
- Maurice LaMarche as Bullfinch, Red Goon, Dartboard
- Sherry Lynn as Katya Leggsgowonallot
- Bob Ridgely as Al Vermin, Frog, Tour Guide
- Several elements from this episode are taken from the 1942 film Casablanca including
- Its title which is a pun on the film's title.
- Bonkers demanding they play a cartoon, the projectionist pointing out he didn't want the short played and Bonkers yelling to play it because they played it for her.
- The cartoon's ending which has the main character dressed like Bogart telling Katya to leave him or she'll regret sometime in the future, though Katya manages to change his mind and they get married.
- As well as Bonkers telling her to leave him because she'll regret it sometime in the future
- And Jitters closing line "This looks like the start of a beautiful friendship"
- The film also contains elements from the 1941 film The Maltese Falcon including
- An item of great renown that three people (one a beautiful woman) are after.