This article is about the song, for the character this song's about see Casey Junior
In the film, the song plays when the train of the same name is chugging throughout the U.S. towards the next circus event. It then ends when he stops at the spot where the circus is to be performed while the next song "Roustabouts" plays. A minor version of the song is heard when Casey trudges through the rain after the pyramid disaster.
Max Medici (the film's version of the Ringmaster) sings the song in the 2019 live action remake. An instrumental version is incorporated in the opening soundtrack, when Casey Junior is travelling through America.
Casey, Jr.'s comin' down the track
Comin' down the track
With a smoky stack
Hear him puffin' comin' 'round the hill
Casey's here to thrill
Every Jack and Jill
Every time his funny little whistle sounds (Toot toot!)
Everybody hurries to the circus grounds
Time for lemonade and cracker jack
Casey, Jr.'s back
Casey, Jr.'s back
- The song is played on all versions of the Casey Jr. Circus Train at various Disney Parks around the world.
- It was included on Disney Sing Along Songs: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, the UK version of Disney Sing Along Songs: Colors of the Wind, and Disney Sing Along Songs: Collection of All Time Favorites: The Early Years.
- From the mid to late 1980s, Walt Disney Home Video in some PAL regions (particularly Australia) use a remixed version of the song as its theme music.
- The song appears instrumentally throughout the Mickey Mouse short "Tokyo Go".
- The name of the instrumental version of the song in the 2019 remake is "Train's a-Comin'".
- In the scene where Timothy was walking away leaving Dumbo while hiding in the haystack, he was whistling to the song.