Cheaper by the Dozen is a Disney+ original movie. The film is a remake of the 1950 film of the same name, which in turn is based on the semi-autobiographical novel by Frank Bunker Gilbreth Jr. and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey. It was released in March 18, 2022 on Disney+.
The two parents live with their many children from their previous marriages and manage a family business in California.
- Gabrielle Union as Zoe Baker
- Zach Braff as Paul Baker
- Erika Christensen as Kate
- Timon Kyle Durrett as Dom Clayton
- Journee Brown as Deja Baker
- Kyrie Mcalpin as 8-year-old Deja
- Kylie Rogers as Ella Baker
- Andre Robinson as DJ Baker
- Elias Murphy as 3-year-old DJ
- Caylee Blosenski as Harley Baker
- Annalyn Black as 4-year-old Harley
- Aryan Simhadri as Haresh Baker
- Leo A. Perry as Luca Baker
- Mykal-Michelle Harris as Luna Baker
- Christian Cote as Bailey Baker
- Sebastian Cote as Bronx Baker
- Luke Prael as Seth Baker
- Brittany Daniel as Melanie
- Cynthia Daniel Hauser as Michele
- Simeon Daise as Chris
- Easton Zalamea as Danny Chen
- Abby Elliott as Tricia
- June Diane Raphael as Anne Vaughn
- Lola Raie as Talia
- Ron Funches as Seth's Neighbor
- In all previous adaptations, the dozen refers to all the children. In this adaptation the dozen includes the parents as well.
- This is the first Cheaper by the Dozen film to be distributed by Walt Disney Pictures instead of 20th Century Studios, following Disney's completed acquisition with 20th Century Fox. However, the latter still receives copyright credit, as depicted in the end credits.
- This is the only 20th Century Studios film to feature the credit "Disney presents" in the opening sequence.
- During the scene where the family has movie night, the film they are watching is the original 1950 film version of Cheaper by the Dozen.
- The soundtrack was released on March 18, 2022 to coincide with the film.