On April 7, 2015, the episode was released early on WATCHDisneyXD.com, the WATCH Disney XD app, and Disney XD on Demand on.
While taking cover from Ludo's minions inside a shed, Marco nervously admits being the one responsible for these monsters attacking them while building some armor. Referring back to when Marco was having a bad day. He missed the bus, got hit in the face by a stop sign, fell into heaps of trash, got teased for a picture on his shirt, and broke Jackie's skateboard. Marco felt so miserable that Star tried everything to cheer him up. Moustaches and juggling laser puppies did not seem to work until she finally made him laugh after getting herself trapped inside a giant, transparent fish.
Then on the day before the monsters attacked, Star met a boy named Oskar, whom she immediately became infatuated with. Star gave him her phone number and went home to wait for his call. She waited and waited for Oskar to call but by the time it got dark he never did, leaving her upset. Marco could not help feeling sorry for Star so he decided to cheer her up in return for cheering him up. He tried dressing up as a clown, but ended up scaring her, then attempted to pull off a dangerous stunt that failed horribly, which only frustrated her. Then noticing her Wand, he decided the best way to cheer her up was to get her to fight monsters. Using her wand as bait, he lured a member of Ludo's army to come to Earth and fight Star. However, he also accidentally lured in Ludo and more of his army, including unfamiliar, larger monsters.
After finally giving Star a full explanation, the monsters finally break into the shed and grab Marco. Star frees him and the two friends return to fighting Ludo's minions. Already Star feels a lot better and no longer cares if Oskar calls her or not. But as she speaks, Star receives, much to her joy, a call from Oskar. She tries to talk to him while fighting, but after being roared in the face Star puts him on hold and angrily blasts Ludo and all his minions with a tsunami of syrup. With all the monsters beaten, Star goes back to talking to Oskar and after saying goodbye, she thanks Marco for cheering her up and gives him a hug. Unfortunately, because Marco is covered from head to toe in sticky syrup, Star ends up stuck to him.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz and Big Chicken
- Alan Tudyk as Ludo
- Jeff Bennett as Principal Skeeves
- Grey DeLisle as Jackie-Lynn Thomas/Grandma Diaz
- Jon Heder as Oskar Greason
- Jeff Bennett as Bearicorn
- Joshua Rush as Jeremy Birnbaum
- Marco's cellphone ringtone is Space Unicorn by Parry Gripp.
- Star is revealed to be scared of clowns (coulrophobic) in this episode.
- Star's failed test from "Match Maker" can be seen on her desk as she waits for Oskar to call.
- Marco breaks the fourth wall by mentioning flashbacks.
- April 26, 2015 (Canada)
- May 7, 2015 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
- July 28, 2015 (Germany)
- August 6, 2015 (Australia)
- September 4, 2015 (Israel)
- October 8, 2015 (Turkey)
- October 22, 2015 (Poland)
- October 25, 2015 (Spain)
- November 29, 2015 (Southeast Asia)
- January 22, 2016 (Japan)