Choo-Choo Express" is a special hour-length episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Mickey and the gang build a train, so they can carry the professor's non-melting snow from the Mistletoe Mountain to the Clubhouse.
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy and Pluto
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck, Chip and Mrs. Claus
- Corey Burton - Ludwig Von Drake and Dale
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Dee Bradley Baker - Santa Claus
- A Giant Button
- A Ladder
- A Magnet
- An Elephant
- Glowie The Glow Worm
- A Giant Ice Cream Scoop
- A Long Ribbon
- In addition to their two songs (the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" theme song and "Hot Dog!"), They Might Be Giants are also heard during the closing credits with a song specially written for this episode ("Choo-Choo Express").
- This episode marks the first (and so far, only) time that the Mousekedoer dispenses two sets of Mouseketools.
- This episode contains two parts rather than being one full special. In some countries (e. g. Germany) this episode has been split in two standard-length episodes with short transitions, the first called Mickey's Clubhouse Choo-Choo and the second episode being renamed into Mickey's Train Station. This episode is also split into two on DVD, other home media releases, and on Disney+.
- In the UK, the episode was titled as Mickey's Clubhouse Choo Choo in December 2009, the UK airing of the episode was renamed again Choo-Choo Express.
- Not to mention, in the second part of the episode, the part where Goofy lose the caboose connection with the hexagon cart was zoomed in when it aired in the UK.
- This episode was dedicated "in loving memory" to Wayne Allwine, who had voiced Mickey Mouse since 1977, as he died on May 18, 2009 of complications caused by diabetes.
- However, many episodes featuring Wayne Allwine as Mickey aired years after his death.
- All the guests at the end of the episode participate in the Hot Dog Dance.
- This is also the third (and final) special where Toodles has no face and voice at all. Starting in Road Rally, not only does Toodles gain a face (like in Happy Birthday Toodles), but also guess who he is voiced by later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.