Choo-Choo Express" is a special hour-length episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Mickey and the gang build a train, so they can carry the professor's non-melting snow from the Mistletoe Mountain to the Clubhouse. Later, they must pick up a variety of passengers for a surprise.
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy and Pluto
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck, Chip and Mrs. Claus
- Corey Burton - Ludwig Von Drake and Dale
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Dee Bradley Baker - Santa Claus
- A Giant Button
- A Ladder
- A Magnet
- Mystery Mouseketool: An Elephant
- Glowing The Glow Worm
- A Giant Ice Cream Scoop
- Mystery Mouseketool: A Long Ribbon
- In addition to their two songs (the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" theme song and "Hot Dog!"), They Might Be Giants are also heard during the closing credits with a song specially written for this episode ("Choo-Choo Express").
- This is the only episode that the Mousekedoer dispenses two sets of Mouseketools.
- This episode contains two parts rather than being one full special. In some countries (e. g. Germany) this episode has been split in two standard-length episodes with short transitions, the first called Mickey's Clubhouse Choo Choo and the second episode being renamed into Mickey's Train Station. This episode is also split into two on DVD, other home media releases, and on Disney+.
- In the UK, the episode was titled as "Mickey's Clubhouse Choo Choo" in December 2009, and later renamed to its original title.
- Also, in the second part of the episode, the part where Goofy loses the caboose connection with the hexagon cart was zoomed in when it aired in the UK.
- This episode was dedicated "in loving memory" to Wayne Allwine, who had voiced Mickey Mouse since 1977, as he died on May 18, 2009 of complications caused by diabetes.
- However, many episodes featuring Wayne Allwine as Mickey aired years after his death. Wayne had already managed to record all of his lines of dialogue for the entirety of season 3 of the show shortly before dying.
- All the guests at the end of the episode participate in the Hot Dog Dance.
- This is also the third (and final) special where Toodles has no face and voice at all. Starting in Road Rally, not only does Toodles gain a face (like in Happy Birthday Toodles), but also gets a voice actor.