Christopher Robert "Chris" Evans is an American actor, voice actor, director, and producer. He made his acting debut as Jake Wyler in the 2001 teen comedy Not Another Teen Movie. He later gained more recognition for his role as Jonathan Storm/Human Torch in the 2005 film, Fantastic Four, and its 2007 sequel, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
For Disney, Evans is known for playing Steve Rogers/Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. He was particularly praised for playing a character thought to be boring unlike more flawed superheroes, like Iron Man and Spider-Man and giving him an endearing cinematic presence. He also appeared as himself in Free Guy and he will voice Buzz Lightyear the human pilot in the upcoming Disney/Pixar animated film, Lightyear.
- In Thor: The Dark World, Chris Evans portrayed an illusion of Captain America made by Loki of himself in a scene. He was uncredited for this appearance.
- He was uncredited for his appearances in Ant-Man and Captain Marvel.
- He will voice Buzz Lightyear in the upcoming Disney/Pixar animated film, Lightyear. This will be his second Disney role after portraying Captain America/Steve Rogers in the MCU.
- He is very close with co-star Robert Downey Jr., who convinced Evans to play Captain America.
- He shares the same birthday as Tim Allen, the main voice actor of Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story franchise, who is 28 years older than him.
- He cameos as himself in Free Guy, reacting to Guy using Captain America's Shield.