"Claire Wheeler is the Greek Council president at Monsters University, and this year she is one of the chosen emcees for the school’s annual Scare Games. Don’t be fooled by Claire’s brooding exterior and monotone drawl—banal in appearance, on the inside she is a galvanizing force of school spirit who diligently warns the Scare Game participants of the dangers they will face."
While Claire looks like a negative person in appearance and has a dingy approach, she is actually kind and has a good attitude toward Monsters University. In contrast to her friend, Brock Pearson, she is calm, collected and almost indifferent, rarely showing any emotion. This changes when Oozma Kappa win the Scare Games; she yells "They did it!" in delight, before hollering and throwing Brock to the ground in celebration. Her reaction suggests that she secretly supported them during their efforts to win the games.
- Concept art shows Claire was originally supposed to be a member of Eta Hiss Hiss.
- Claire was never referred by her real name in the film. She is simply referred as the "MU Greek Council President" in the end credits.
- In a deleted scene where Mike and Sulley are participating in an improv session at a drama class, Claire suggests "bunny" for Sulley's role. In this piece, she seems to have a different characterization, with a more enthusiastic personality.
- ↑ 'Monsters University' Stills
- ↑ Disney - Pixar Monsters University Concept Art & Maquette Display at Disney's Hollywood Studios
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|