Clash of the Families is the fourteenth episode of The Emperor's New School.
It's the national celebration "Famaolimpics". Since Malina promised that she would dance with the winner, Kuzco switches families between Pacha's and Kronk's.
Everybody expected Kuzco to wriggle out of the annual family day contest, but Malina motivates him by promising him a dance with the winner. So Kuzco first tries to train with Pacha's family, which they grudgingly let him, only to be deserted when Kuzco can't understand that he just doesn't fit in the canoe. Kuzco sees Kronk's giant family as "athletically superior", so he deserts to their team. However, Malina says that the contest is all about belonging and family loyalty. During the contest, Kuzco plays in both teams, feeling like a miserable cheat. Still, he gets his share of the prizes and participates in the dancing.
- Curtis Armstrong as Mr. Flaco Moleguaco
- J.P. Manoux as Kuzco
- Patrick Warburton as Kronk
- Jessica DiCicco as Malina
- Mark Schiff as Urkon
- Wendie Malick as Chicha
- Fred Tatasciore as Pacha
- Jessie Flower as Chaca
- Shane Baumel as Tipo
- Jeff Bennett as Papi, Topo & Ipi
- Bob Bergen as Bucky the Squirrel
- This is Papi's first appearance in the series. In the series, he's voiced by Jeff Bennett instead of his original actor, John Mahoney.
- First appearance of Urkon.
- Kuzco wears yellow earrings instead of his turquoise blue ones.
- Kronk's last name is revealed to be Pepikrankenitz.
- This is the only episode in which Yzma did not make an appearance or mentioned.