Classic Disney: 60 Years of Musical Magic is a 5-volume compilation series, each containing 25 songs compiled from Disneyland and Walt Disney World, various Disney films in animation and live-action, and the Walt Disney anthology television series. Each volume was released individually on CD and cassette between 1995 and 1998. Volume I was released on March 28, 1995, Volume II on September 12 of the same year, Volume III on July 2, 1996, Volume IV on July 15, 1997, and Volume V on September 22, 1998.
In 2000, a box set was released containing volumes 1 - 3, followed by a box set containing volumes 1 - 4 in 2001, followed by a box set containing volume 1 - 5 in 2003. Finally, a box set containing all six volumes packaged in a slipcase was released by Walt Disney Records in Australia, Japan, North America, and Europe in 2004.
The series was followed by Disney's Greatest, a three-volume compilation series released in 2001 and 2002. The series was very similar to Classic Disney and although each volume featured many of the same songs, only 20 songs appeared on each volume as opposed to Classic Disney's 25. In addition to containing only 20 songs, the Disney's Greatest compilations also contained songs from films released from 1999 - 2002, after the Classic Disney compilations were released.
Volume I (red)
Volume II (blue)
Volume III (green)
Volume IV (purple)
Volume V (orange)
Circus Animals from Volume 4 (purple disc)
Here are eight scenes from the audio track number 24 called "Baby Mine".
- Zebra - A black-and-white-striped horse
- Giraffe - A tall mammal with a long neck and horns and blotches on the body
- Tiger - A black-and-orange-striped cat that lives in Asia
- Monkey - A primate with a tail
- Hyena - A carnivore that resembles a dog
- Hippopotamus - A mammal that lives in the water; it means "river horse"
- Ostrich - A large bird with two toes and a lock neck; they can't fly
- Kangaroo - A marsupial with a pouch that lives in Australia
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Classic Disney: 60 Years of Musical Magic. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|