With her decision to destroy all magic made, Star and Marco go to the dimension of magic to put her plan into action. It all comes down to this as the two best friends face their final conflict to put a stop to Mina and her Solarian warriors. However, this solution causes even greater problems on Mewni and other worlds of magic.
After the portal explodes, Marco cries for losing his one chance to be with Star, but are surprised to see Star which Star does the same. They now see that the vortex of magic they created in the realm of magic have used its power for one final time to merge all the dimensions into one. Star and Marco go to each other and they happily greet, as now the two lovers are together forever.
- This is the fourteenth and final half hour-long episode in the series.
- Production on this episode was finished on April 12, 2019.
- This is the second episode after "Starcrushed" to not feature the ending theme.
- The words of the Whispering Spell are revealed: "Break the bond, tear the fabric, cleave the stone, stop the magic."
- Magic is destroyed, bringing the Age of Magic to an end. As a result...
- Star and her family no longer have cheek marks.
- Mina Loveberry loses her Solarian powers.
- The Solarian Army is destroyed.
- Those that were wounded by Solarian magic are healed.
- Glossaryck, the Magic High Commission, and creatures made of magic are erased from existence.
- All of Star's friends are returned to their respective homes.
- Earth and Mewni are merged into one.
- The reason this happened is because Star and Marco’s strong love for each other responded of what's left of the magic inside their bodies in the realm of magic, merging both dimensions into one.
- While many people have pointed out that the merged world has elements of other dimensions, Daron Nefcy confirmed in a Reddit Q&A that only Earth and Mewni were merged.
- This episode aired on the same day as the finale of Game of Thrones.