"Clothes Minded" is the fourth episode of the second season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the twenty-fifth episode overall. It aired on January 1, 2004. It was written by Edward C. Evans and directed by Sean McNamara.
When Principal Lawler introduces a new school uniform, Raven decides to protest, and ends up being the only one. But was supported by Alana and her posse. When she has a vision of the group seeking revenge, Raven attempts to stop their scheme, which involves a lemon pie being put into a hot air vent, and framing Eddie and Chelsea. To prevent them from getting in trouble, Raven enters the air vents only to find herself stuck, realizing the only way left to get rid of it is to eat it. Meanwhile, Cory's pet gets a credit card in the mail, which Cory and William use to buy expensive stuff, until Victor tells them that someone will eventually have to pay for it.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- This Episode was first aired as part of the "That's So Raven " marathon under the name "First New That's So Raven Episode of 2004.
- When Mr. Lawler is calling out names for uniform pickup, he calls out the name "Pearman" (which is Raven -Symone's Actual last Name.
- In the beginning of the last episode, Eddie is wearing the same shirt he wore in "Saving Psychic Raven."