Opened as Ice Station Cool in June 1998, the attraction was themed to a polar exploration, decorated with the pictured vehicle and cave men frozen in ice. It closed on June 6, 2005, and re-opened as Club Cool on November 14, 2005. Club Cool gave guests the ability to taste different Coca-Cola drinks from around the world for almost 14 years until it was closed on September 8, 2019, for Epcot's transformation. However, it will reopen in a new location of World Celebration, next to the Creations Shop (formerly MouseGear) in the former Innoventions East building once the park's transformation is finished.
The tasting area has self-serve soda dispensers, dispensing Coca-Cola products from around the world. The only drink that contains caffeine is Inca Kola.
- Brazil Guarana Kuat (BRA) - Guarana berry flavored
- Peru Inca Kola (PER) - Sweet fruity flavored, comparable to bubblegum
- South Africa Sparletta (RSA) - Raspberry cream soda
- Japan VegitaBeta (JPN) - A non-carbonated apricot and passion fruit flavored drink
- South Africa Bibo (RSA) - Kiwi mango
- Thailand Fanta Melon Frosty (THA) - Melon
- Italy Beverly (ITA) - A very bitter non-alcoholic apéritif
- Greece Fanta Pineapple (GRE) - Pineapple
Former flavors offered
On October 29, 2013, all but the Beverly and the Vegibeta were replaced.
- China Smart Watermelon (CHN)
- Israel Kinley Lemon (ISR)
- Costa Rica Fanta Kolita (CRC)
- Mexico Lift Apple (MEX)
- Germany Mezzo Mix (GER)
- Mozambique Krest Ginger Ale (MOZ)
- Thailand Lychee Mello (THA)
- Brazil Diet Tai Guaraná (BRA)
- Drum, Nicole. "Coca-Cola Club Cool Returning to EPCOT". ComicBook.com.
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "ComicBook Club Cool return" defined multiple times with different content
- Tuttle, Brittani (2019-07-02). "Club Cool, Electric Umbrella, MouseGear and more closing soon at Epcot". Attractions Magazine.
- "Epcot’s Flavors of Club Cool Debuts Guarana Kuat, Inca Kola & Five Other Sodas Today". Retrieved on 5 April 2014.
- "Disney World's best secret? Epcot's Club Cool gives out FREE soda". The Sun (14 May 2018). Retrieved on September 21, 2018.
- "Flavors of Club Cool at Epcot".