Goofy (George Geef) is attacked by a cold virus.
- The short's title is a parody of both The Cold War and the cold virus, which was a conflict between the Communist and the Free Market powers, headed by the Soviet Union and the United States, respectively. The film also aired during the first few years of the Cold War.
- When Goofy shrieks when it's hot, Pluto's screaming sound was playing.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #12.
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #40.
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.