Constance Erica "Connie" Thompson, more commonly known as Creepy Connie, is a character and antagonist from Jessie.
She is a 14-year-old girl who had an obsessive, psychotic crush on Luke Ross. In "Creepy Connie Comes a Callin'", her debut episode, she is his math tutor. Jessie has no clue how creepy Connie can be. Connie wrongly accuses Jessie and Luke of being a couple. Soon Jessie finds out who she really is, and when Connie breaks into the Ross house dressed as a dementor from Harry Potter, everyone realizes that she's a psycho, except for Luke who knew it all along. In "Creepy Connie's Curtain Call", she tried out for Jessie's play, and got cast as a tumbleweed. Because the female lead got to kiss Luke, she got rid of all the other female leads so she could have it and kiss Luke. In the end, she reveals the reason she obsesses over Luke is because she doesn't think any guy will be into her. Then Ravi says he'd be happy to have any girl (including Connie) as a girlfriend, and they hit it off.
- "Creepy Connie Comes a Callin'" (Debut)
- "Creepy Connie's Curtain Call"
- "Quitting Cold Koala" (Mentioned)
- "Creepy Connie 3: The Creepening" (Final appearance)
- Connie is a huge fan of Harry Potter. She even owns a Voldemort plush.
- Connie has a knife collection, as said when Connie needs to fulfill the task of making a wand for Luke for the Harry Potter themed party.
- She has broken and entered the Ross house in the middle of the night to steal Luke's stuffed koala bear.
- She believes that if you really love someone, you can look past any flaws.
- Connie likes to take pictures of Luke and video-tape him in class.
- She, ironically, saves Luke's life at the beginning of "Creepy Connie's Curtain Call", but almost kills him with a flamethrower later in the episode.
- She is dating Ravi as of the end of "Creepy Connie's Curtain Call".
- Connie may or may not care for acting as she was just trying to kiss Luke.
- She has the strength of a python, according to Ravi.
- She wanted Luke in Creepy Connie's Curtain Call.
- She had an obsessive crush on Luke, but he didn't return any of her feelings towards him.
- Ravi has a crush on her.
- How did she get a flamethrower?