Corn Chips is a 1951 animated short starring Donald Duck and Chip and Dale.
Donald tricks Chip 'n' Dale into shoveling his snowy sidewalk, so the chipmunks decide to get their own back with Donald ending up shoveling popcorn.
- The Mouse Factory, episode #39: "Winter Fun"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode D-050, March 24, 1978
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #14
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #49
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #58
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.48: "The Return of Chip 'N Dale"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #58
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, December 17, 2015
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Chip 'n' Dale with Donald Duck (VHS/laserdisc)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume Four (DVD)
- Chip 'n' Dale Volume 2: Trouble in a Tree (DVD)
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were cut from the short version due to time constraints:
- Donald getting pelted by a bit of snow from the chipmunks and exclaiming, "So!"
- Donald getting the idea to trick the chipmunks into shoveling the snow for him.
- Donald noticing his path is only half-shoveled and tricking the chipmunks into shoveling that as well.
- The chipmunks taking to take a breath from shoveling the snow.
- The chipmunks puzzling over a fire hydrant they crashed into.
- The chipmunks vowing to get revenge on Donald and making a snow version of him which they proceed to demolish before they head for his house.
- Dale looking through the keyhole upside-down.
- The chipmunks sampling some of the kernels which they can't seem to get down, then kick some of them into the fireplace, where they pop into popcorn.
- The chipmunks shoveling the popcorn back into the box and hiding from Donald in it.
- Donald taking a handful of popcorn in his mouth and almost getting Chip along with it.
- Donald thinking that it's snowing before realizing it's actually the popcorn and goes to retrieve it.
- Donald swiping the popcorn back from the chipmunks and hiding it under his hat.
- The entire scene of the chipmunks and Donald vying for the popcorn, wrapped in Donald's hat.
- Donald, in chasing the chipmunks into their tree, rams his head against his shovel, bending into the shape of his head, and deciding to smoke out the chipmunks.
- Donald walking off with the popcorn and saying, "That'll hold 'em," as he starts walking off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.