Donald tricks Chip 'n' Dale into shoveling his snowy sidewalk, so the chipmunks decide to get their own back with Donald ending up shoveling popcorn.
- The Mouse Factory, episode #39: "Winter Fun"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode D-050, March 24, 1978
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #14
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #49
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #58
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.48: "The Return of Chip 'N Dale"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #58
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, December 17, 2015
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Chip 'n' Dale with Donald Duck (VHS/laserdisc)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume Four (DVD)
- Chip 'n' Dale Volume 2: Trouble in a Tree (DVD)
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were cut from the short version due to time constraints:
- Donald getting pelted by a bit of snow from the chipmunks and exclaiming, "So!"
- Donald getting the idea to trick the chipmunks into shoveling the snow for him.
- Donald noticing his path is only half-shoveled and tricking the chipmunks into shoveling that as well.
- The chipmunks taking to take a breath from shoveling the snow.
- The chipmunks puzzling over a fire hydrant they crashed into.
- The chipmunks vowing to get revenge on Donald and making a snow version of him which they proceed to demolish before they head for his house.
- Dale looking through the keyhole upside-down.
- The chipmunks sampling some of the kernels which they can't seem to get down, then kick some of them into the fireplace, where they pop into popcorn.
- The chipmunks shoveling the popcorn back into the box and hiding from Donald in it.
- Donald taking a handful of popcorn in his mouth and almost getting Chip along with it.
- Donald thinking that it's snowing before realizing it's actually the popcorn and goes to retrieve it.
- Donald swiping the popcorn back from the chipmunks and hiding it under his hat.
- The entire scene of the chipmunks and Donald vying for the popcorn, wrapped in Donald's hat.
- Donald, in chasing the chipmunks into their tree, rams his head against his shovel, bending into the shape of his head, and deciding to smoke out the chipmunks.
- Donald walking off with the popcorn and saying, "That'll hold 'em," as he starts walking off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.