Donald and Goofy are driving through the desert when their car breaks down. Eventually, thirst and the blinding heat begin to get to them.
- A sequence showing Donald and Goofy being attacked by a sword wielding Arab was cut out in some showings.
- On The Chronological Donald, Volume Three DVD, the opening theme uses the 1947 Donald Duck theme instead of the original 1940s Goofy theme from Goofy's Glider.
- This is the final cartoon in the Donald and Goofy series.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, November 12, 1957
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, April 20, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #39
- Donald Duck Presents, episode #1
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #31
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #51
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Donald!
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Donald! / Here's Goofy!
- Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun!, Volume 2
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.