"Croissant de Triomphe" is the third episode of Mickey Mouse. It aired on June 30, 2013.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- Karen Strassman - French Poodle, Cinderella, French cat, Kid on Merry-go-round
- Oscar Pauwels - Dog #1
- Pascal Germain - Dog #2
- Xavier Fagnon - Dog #3 Mickey's scooter
- Paul Rudish - Mickey's scooter, grumbling drivers, French birds
- Minnie: "(giggles) Bonjour! Q'est que vous voulez?" (meaning "(giggles) "Hello! What do you want?")
- Minnie: "Je n'ai plus de croissants!" (meaning "I have no more croissants!")
- Minnie: "Daisy, j'ai besoin des croissants, maintenant!" (meaning "Daisy, I need croissants, now!")
- Daisy: "Mickey! Minnie a besoin des croissants." (meaning "Mickey! Minnie needs croissants.")
- Daisy: "Depeche-toi! C'est urgent!" (meaning "Hurry up! it's urgent!")
- Mickey: "Cafe Minnie, allons-y!" (meaning "Cafe Minnie, let's go!")
- Crowd: "Madamoiselle! Croissant, s'il vous plait!" (meaning "Mademoiselle! Croissant, please!")
- Woman: "Croissant tout de suite!" (meaning "Croissant immediately!")
- Kid: "Mickey! Par ici! J'ai rattrape tes croissant!" (meaning "Mickey! This way! I caught your croissant!")
- Mickey: "Attention tout le monde! Voici, les croissants!" (meaning "Attention everyone! Behold, the croissants!")
- Crowd: "Vive le croissant!" (meaning "Long live the croissant!")
- Minnie: "Mon chevalier!" (meaning "My knight!")
- This episode aired as a sneak peak on March 12, 2013 on Disney.com.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- Cinderella and Prince Charming make brief cameos when Mickey crashes through a window of a castle tower on his scooter.
- Prince Charming was about to put the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot, but Mickey ends up breaking it with his scooter.
- This episode won a 2013 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program.
Place of the World
- Paris, France
- Video of Croissant de Triomphe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.