Dylan is desperate to win over his uber-crush, hot dog Portia. But when he finally gets the girl, it's a case of "be careful what you wish for".
Dylan is hanging out with Fergus while he is wearing his space helmet. After spotting his crush Portia the Poodle, Dylan falls face first into mud causing her to make a joke about him. Dylan is happy that Portia noticed him, though Fergus mocks him for it. After going back to his tree house, Fergus is surprised at Dylan's nerdy collectibles and tells him that if he were to get someone like Portia, he would need to change his overall look. Fergus and Dante give Dylan a goth makeover and convince him to not care about anything including his collectibles. Afterwards, Dylan, in his new goth look, confronts his siblings. Dolly tries to get Dylan to break his new character by spilling food on the floor and destroying one of his toys, but Dylan ignores this and heads out to a concert to where Portia is.
Portia, believing Dylan to be "Danny", falls in love with Dylan and invites him to go to the cemetery with her. Before leaving, Spencer, Portia's assistant, tells Dylan to be wary of Portia as she can be a handful. Dylan immediately becomes frightened by Portia's macabre senses and races home, only for her to break into his house and stalk him. At the park, Dylan begs Fergus to help him out and he tells him to "be himself" as it would clearly drive her away. However, when Dylan reveals his nerdy side to her, Portia views it as a new style and falls even more in love with him; going so far as to paint herself to look like a dalmatian.
Dylan finally gets with Dolly, Roxy and Snowball who all agree to help get Portia off of him. Dylan sets up a new dinner date with her where he proceeds to shower love all over her. Portia begins to find Dylan's affection off-putting, especially when she realizes that his name is not Danny and after being given colorful roses, drops her dalmatian look and takes off running with Spencer complimenting Dylan for his effort in breaking up with her. As everyone celebrates Dylan finally getting rid of Portia, Dylan continues to fawn over her after hearing her use the word "space", much to everyone's irritation.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michalea Dietz as Dolly
- Kyle Soller as Dante
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Maxwell Apple as D.J.
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Destiny
- Lauren Lindsay Donzis as Dallas and Déjà Vu
- Connor MacNeill as Fergus
- Aimee Ffion-Edwards as Big Fee
- Ben Bailey Smith as Sid The Squirrel & Spencer The Sausage Dog
- Pamola Faith as Portia The Poodle
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Daniela Denby-Ashe as Snowball
- At the beginning of the episode when Dylan does a space walk, the breathing he makes is the same sound as Darth Vader's breathing.
- The poster which Dylan & Fergus walk by at the start of the episode has a performer who looks like David Bowie.
- In Dylan's tree house, there is a collection of video game consoles, some of which resemble a Game Boy, Game Cube, Nintendo Switch, Sega Genesis and an Xbox 360.
- Dylan and Portia have a spaghetti dinner similar to the famous scene from Lady and the Tramp.