Cyber, also known as Experiment 000, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba, and Jumba's earliest experiment before he began working with Hämsterviel and numbering his genetic creations. He is designed to be an ultimate killing monster and has enhanced his body with cybernetics at some point after escaping imprisonment. He appears as a minor antagonist in the second season of the Stitch! anime.
As Jumbaa created him to be the ultimate killing monster, Cyber is ruthless, brutal, cruel, ambitious, destructive, and sadistic. Cyber's programming is like Stitch's before he abandoned his destructive ways, to destroy everything in his path yet Cyber is proven to be too powerful and rebellious to control even for Jumba as Cyber tried to attack him, which led Jumba to suspend Cyber and imprison him on an icy planet. Following his escpae, Cyber set out his objective to destroy the galaxy. Cyber is utterly remorseless of the destruction and having no qualms about destroying an entire galaxy to where he launched his supernova warhead to destroy the galaxy without even caring he would be caught in the explosion as well.
Cyber is very intelligent as he can created robots as his own personal army, modified himself with mechanical body parts, and created a supernova warhead that is capable of destroying an entire galaxy.
Cyber disregards the notion of family, having refuse to listen to Stitch and his values on the subject.
Cyber is also very confident in his abilities as he took on the Galactic Armada with his robot army and even face off agains Stitch himself. However, his confident borders on overconfidence and arrogance as well as making him reckless. When Cyber destroyed Stitch's spaceship, his ship crashed into Cyber's. When Cyber launched his supernova warhead, he felt sure Stitch wasn't going to stop and even when Stitch redirected it in a black hole, Cyber claimed he wouldn't survive, both of his claims proved wrong as Stitch not only saved the galaxy but also escaped the explosion.
Experiment 000's resemblance was close to a purple version of Stitch. Originally 100% organic, Experiment 000 is now a cyborg, part machine, part alien. His organic body now black while the rest is mostly metal alloys and reinforced plastic. His form resembles a cross between a type of lizard and koala (and robot). He has a two cyborg arms, three spider-like legs, and half-helmet with a cyclonic-like right eye from some unknown incident. His cyborg arms serve many purposes such as cybernetic wiry rope, laser guns, a forked harpoon and welding tool, and his cyborg eye has zoom functions and improves his aim. In cyborg form, he is missing his nose.
Powers and abilities
In his original form, Experiment 000 has all the powers of Stitch. In his cyborg form, his cyborg arms serve many purposes such as cybernetic wiry rope, laser guns, a forked harpoon and welding tool, and his cyborg eye has zoom functions and improves his aim. He can manufacture many weapons such as android minions, spaceships, and a doomsday device (supernova warhead).
He was the first experiment created before Jumba started assigning numbers to his experiments, though Jumba later refers to him as "Experiment Zero" in his eponymous debut. Jumba was attempting to create the ultimate killer monster, and he was successful. However, his success also resulted in him being unable to control the experiment. Eventually, Jumba was forced to suspended Experiment 000's cell activity and imprison him on an icy planet. Experiment 000 was eventually able to escape and acquired mechanical body parts, making him even more powerful, and became a ruthless warlord with a cyborg army in the galaxy. When Experiment 000 targets Hanpipi Nebula, the Grand Councilwoman contacts Stitch to help defeat him. Experiment 000 puts up a fight at first, but he was eventually defeated and captured by Stitch. Once restrained, Experiment 000 reveals he has a supernova warhead and then initiates its launch toward the Grand Council's headquarters on Planet Turo, threatening the entire galaxy. Stitch was able to redirect the warhead into a black hole forming nearby, saving everyone. It is unknown where Experiment 000 was taken after his defeat.
- Cyber is the first experiment to be created by Jumba before he began working with Hämsterviel and numbering his genetic experiments, so Cyber is classified as Experiment 000, however, instead he is referred as Experiment 0 given the number is a single digit rather than whole.
- Cyber was never referred by his name and instead referred by Zero or Experiment 0.
- Cyber is similar to Dark End but not different from 627 and Leroy as while the latter pair were without being able to be rehabilitated, the former pair were never mentioned to be unable to be rehabilitated. Regardless Cyber and Dark End most likely wouldn't be unable to reform as Cyber was created and proved to be uncontrollabe while Dark End is loyal to Delia.
- Cyber and Dark End also serve as dark versions of Stitch with Cyber being too difficult to control to where he disregared the notion of family and Dark End having a low opinion on family and friends. Cyber and Dark End both serve what Stitch would become if he hadn't met Lilo and never been introduced to the meaning of family.
- Due to being imprisoned on an icy planet for years, Cyber didn't know there are experiments created after him as he was surprised to see Stitch and asked who he is.