DGamer (Disney Gamer) was an online game and social network service developed by Disney for use with Nintendo DS games. DGamer is accessible via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or computer via the DGamer Channel on Disney.com. The service is implemented by Fall Line Studios and Disney Interactive Studios.
It launched in North America on May 15, 2008, coinciding with the release of the DS version of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. All subsequent Disney Interactive Studios DS games are expected to include DGamer features.
On March 15th, 2013, the service discontinued its Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection use. It can still be used with local wireless connections, however you can no longer use its online features.
If you try to go to DGamer's website (), it will redirect you to Disney LOL. The same happens with the website's spiritual successor, Disney Games (), in which the page title and favicon were recycled.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
- Ultimate Band
- The Cheetah Girls: Passport to Stardom
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year
- Phineas and Ferb
- Hannah Montana: The Movie
- Wizards of Waverly Place
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- A Christmas Carol
- The Princess and the Frog
- Sonny with a Chance
- Alice in Wonderland
- Disney Stitch Jam
- Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
- Phineas and Ferb Ride Again
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Tron: Evolution
- Wizards of Waverly Place: Spellbound
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game
- The Suite Life on Deck
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at DGamer. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|