It's payback time. Dolly and Dawkins set know-it-all Dylan up to believe that aliens have landed in Camden and that he is the only one who stands between doggy-kind and imminent annihilation!
Dolly is telling the story of an extreme jump she made while riding her skateboard off a ramp. When she explains her over the top speed and that she jumped so high that she saw the curvature of the earth, Dylan stop her and begins to mock her unscientific explanation of her story and making corrections to it before also referring to Dawkins as his sidekick. Dolly and Dawkins mock Dylan for his humiliating insults with Roxy adding that she is even more embarrassed by her owners who are preparing for an alien themed parade the next day. Dolly and Dawkins sinisterly decide to get revenge on Dylan by challenging his scientific beliefs by convincing him that aliens exist. While looking up at the stars, Dylan believes that he witnesses aliens attacking Roxy, but keeps this information to himself. His tree house is soon bombarded with mysterious lights.
The next day, Dolly and Dawkins continue to mess with Dylan. He sees a symbol mowed into the grass and the same one inside with the dog bowls, he sees a floating dog dish and assumes that aliens are trying to contact him. Dolly and Dawkins sarcastically ask for scientific proof which Dylan hopes to get. The three head over to Roxy's house and see "aliens" (really her owners) "attacking" (cuddling) her. After seeing Roxy with an alien headband, Dylan is convinced that the aliens are slowly taking over Camden Town and assumes that they could be next. He preps himself, Dolly and Dawkins for a potential fight with them. As Dylan walks away from Dolly and Dawkins, he overhears them say that they need to put Dylan "out of his misery" and believes that they too have become aliens.
Dolly and Dawkins try to tell Dylan that it was all a prank, but they cannot find him anywhere and soon begin to worry about him. They find Dylan hijacking Roxy's owners' UFO parade float and tries to take it over. Dolly and Dawkins hop onto the ship and reveal to Dylan that the whole thing was a prank to get back at him. Unfortunately, the ship's breaks do not work and it zooms out of control. As they approach a wall, they get the idea to kick down the glass top and use it as a ramp which they successfully maneuver over and into the lake. Dylan apologizes for his hurtful words while Dolly and Dawkins apologize for their prank. Afterwards, Dolly once again hyperbolizes the story of what happened, but Dylan this time tells the puppies that it was all true.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Maxwell Apple as D.J.
- This episode was supposed to have initially aired on May 1st on Disney Channel UK, but just like the previous episode, it was moved to August 18th for unknown reasons.
- The episode, however, did air in June 2019 on Disney Channel Spain.
- This episode uses the same title card design as "Flea-Mageddon". There are differences like having background lighting and the images of fleas have been replaced with alien spaceships.
- When Dolly and Dawkins get their idea to prank Dylan, their faces resemble that of the Grinch when he gets his idea to steal Christmas in the 1966 animated special.
- Roxy's owners are revealed to be two women. It is unknown if the two are a lesbian couple or just flat mates.