Mickey squares off against Peg Leg Pete in a Russian folk dance battle to rescue Minnie from his clutches.
In Moscow, Russia, a cab stops in front of the Bolshoi Theatre. Mickey gives a ticket to the manager and he and Minnie take their seats. Mickey gives Minnie a present consisting of a Russian nesting doll that opens up to reveal a Fabergé egg. As she tries to kiss him, the lights dim and the curtain opens to reveal Peg Leg Pete, wearing a traditional Russian costume and dancing to the Russian folk tune "Kalinka". Pete grabs Minnie and tries to dance with her. Minnie tries to fight back but needs Mickey's help. Mickey tries to save her but is blocked by the backup dancers. Mickey tries to dodge them, but can't get past them. When Mickey tries to save Minnie, Pete grabs him but Mickey gets an idea: he opens himself up like the Russian doll, and all the Mickey clones battle Pete. Mickey and Minnie dance as Pete crashes through the roof and into the moon. After the performance, Mickey throws the Fabergé egg to turn into a troika with three horses. Minnie kisses him, and they ride off into the street.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- This marks the first short to have Minnie wearing a hair bow instead of the red flowered cap she usually wears in the series.
- The theatre this takes place in is the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- This episode aired along with the opening ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics, held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- The music Pete dances to is the Russian folk tune "Kalinka".
Place in the World
- Moscow, Russia