Folsom is more of a background character of the show however her history shows that she was once a student herself at X Middle School. As the principal, she can be strict but fair and usually places the school above all other things (except herself), in most episodes she make threats to take the Safety Patrol Headquarters and transform it into a Faculty Yoga Studio or a storace facility if they cannot solve the case before a deadline she sets.
She usually has favorites in the school and anyone who is close to her personally, if they are threatend by anything or anyone (including the safety patrol), she take effect personally. Folsom normally relies on the Vice Principal, Raycliff for small things such as fancy word play. She also appreciates and despises Cornelius Fillmore due to the fact that he normally always catches the criminal but causes the school to recieve bills for things he destroys in the process.
Folsom doesn't show any skills in the series however she has power and authority over all students and teachers, she once gave Fillmore a pass so that he could leave the school grounds to track down a suspect.
- "To Mar a Stall"
- "Test of the Tested"
- "Cry, the Beloved Mascot"
- "Nappers Never Sleep"
- "Ingrid Third, Public Enemy #1"
- "Next Stop, Armageddon"
- "Two Wheels, Full Throttle, No Brakes"
- "Of Slain Kings on Checkered Fields"
- "A Forgotten Yesterday"
- "The Currency of Doubt"
- "The Shreds Fell Like Snowflakes"
- "Foes Don't Forgive"
- "Immune to All But Justice"
- "Play On, Maestro! Play On!"
- "Field Trip of the Just"
- "This Savior, a Snitch"
- "A Dark Score Evened"
- Name: Dawn S. Folsom
- Occupation: Principal of X Middle School
- Associates: Raycliff
- Organisations: Student Council, X Middle School Faculty
- In This episode Next Stop, Armageddon Principal Dawn Folsom turns 40 years-old