- (1998) Mulan (Co-head of story)
- (2001) Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Story artist)
- (2002) Lilo & Stitch (Writer, director; both alongside Chris Sanders)
- (2003) Stitch! The Movie
- (2003–2006) Lilo & Stitch: The Series (Creator, characters)
- (2005) Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Characters)
- (2006) Leroy & Stitch (Characters)
- (2008-2015) Stitch! (Characters)
- (2017) Stitch & Ai (Characters)
On June 26, 2015, the United States Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell v. Hodges that it is unconstitutional for any of the states in America to ban gay marriage, as all U.S. citizens have the fundamental right to marry as stated by the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Because of the month and day this ruling was made (6/26), many fans began associating with Stitch (also known as Experiment 626) to the date of the decision, making him its unofficial mascot.
In response to this, DeBlois, who is openly gay, drew an image of Stitch and Scrump celebrating the court's decision, with Stitch holding a rainbow flag, which represents gay pride, and Scrump holding a blue flag with a yellow equality sign, representing the logo of the Human Rights Campaign.