|| Oh, d-d-d-d-dear!
It has been suggested that this page, or a section of it, be extended.
Once the points are expanded, any user may remove this tag.
- “Diogee, go home!”
- ―Milo Murphy
Diogee is a small dog with a slightly rounded body and a small tail. He is primarily colored cream, with a spot on his back and his nose being brown.
- Diogee resembles Paw Pooch from "Krypto the Superdog".
- Diogee's name is pronounced the same as the letters "D-O-G", which spell "dog", the species Diogee belongs to.
- Diogee is one quarter llama dog, which according to Milo means he can herd llamas like a sheepdog can herd sheep. ("It just doesn't come up very often.") Diogee can also understand Spanish, having attended at least one of Milo's Spanish classes in school.
- His middle name is "Ex Machina", which most likely comes from the Latin phrase "deus ex machina", which has come to mean a plot device that suddenly (even abruptly) solves a problem.
- Coincidentally, the first three letters of his name "Dio" (as in "D-i-o-g-e-e") are forming an Italian word, which came from the Latin "deus".
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.