Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Disappearing Act" is the eighteenth episode of The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse.
Cast and Characters
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse & Mickey's Eyes
- Jeff Bennett as Howdini, Merlin, Magic Announcer, & Bucktooth Hippo Audience Member
- Bill Farmer as Banana Ear Audience Member
- Grey DeLisle/Griffin as Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy, & Long Neck Audience Member
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Minnie Mouse & Bunny Woman
- Joe Ochman as Jiminy Cricket
- Happy (cameo)
- Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather (cameo)
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie (cameo)
- The opening resembles that of the short Black and White from the previous series.
- Howdini is named after the late famous magician Harry Houdini.
- The design of Minnie’s rabbit form was inspired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Happy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs appears on Mickey’s twenty dollar bill.
- Howdini’s design is recycled from the Mickey Mouse episode “The Fancy Gentleman”, in which the design was used for the character Wadsworth Thorndyke III.
- The segment where Mickey Mouse is chasing Minnie through a 'sea' of holes is similar to the Sea of Holes part in Yellow Submarine. The shot is nearly identical.
- The setting of this episode is similar to Bad Ear Day from the previous series.
- After Mickey says "Back to Min-to!" the former Lucky Charms marshmallows from 1964 can be seen how Mickey used the wand.