Resort DescriptionThe Caribbean Beach Resort centers around a Caribbean theme and encircles Barefoot Bay, a 45-acre man-made lake. Buildings are divided into one of six villages named after islands in the Caribbean: Barbados, Martinique, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Aruba, and Jamaica.
Facilities for the resort are located at Old Port Royale, a building containing a food court, arcade and two gift shops.
The shores of the beaches alongside Barefoot Bay include hammocks, volleyball nets and other activities. Caribbean Beach also offers a plethora of water sports at the Marina, where guests watercrafts such as Sea Raycer boats by Sea Ray and a variety of others.
Each village has its own swimming pool and some even have their own playground.
The rooms consist mostly of two double beds, a table and chairs, a wardrobe, a hairdryer, a telephone, a bathroom with a shower and bath and toilet, double sinks outside the bathroom, a mini-fridge, a safe, a television, and a chest for shoes. Each room is designed with their respective village's Caribbean style.
- Shutter's at Old Port Royale - Caribbean Beach's full service restaurant, serving American cuisine with a Caribbean influences.
- Old Port Royale Food Court - Designed as a busy market street, this food court puts the guest in an outdoor Caribbean port town with six counter-service restaurants offering pizza, hamburgers, pasta, and broiled specialities.
- Montego's Deli - A deli featuring sandwiches and other quick service items.
- Grab N Go Market - The bakery serves pastries in the morning hours and then serves fresh fruit and ice cream treats in the afternoon.
- Banana Cabana - A poolside bar that serves snacks and drinks.
- Pools - Six heated pools are located throughout the island villages. The Old Port Royale pool features waterfalls, water slides, and shooting cannons and is the resort's feature pool.
- Beaches - Several beaches are located around the resort for relaxation and for children to play in the sand.
- Goombay Games Arcade - High-tech game room with a variety of video and pinball games located in Old Port Royale.
- Parrot Cay - a full acre playground located in the middle of Barefoot Bay with tropical birds.
- Playgrounds - located on the white-sand beaches of Barbados, Jamaica, and Trinidad.
- Marina - watercraft rentals such as pontoon boats, canopy boats, sailboat, pedal boats, and canoes are available on Barefoot Bay.
- Jogging Trail - a 1.4 mile trail located around Barefoot Bay.
- Volleyball Courts - volleyball courts located throughout the villages on the beaches.
- Bike Rentals - bike and surrey rentals are available for rent along the island promenade.