Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun (also known as Disneyland Fun: It's a Small World) is a Disney's Sing-Along Songs video released on August 14, 1990 to tie-in with Disneyland's 35th anniversary. It was re-issued on April 22, 1994 and then on DVD in September 27, 2005.
Songs are for sharing, and learning the words to your favorite Disney songs has never been so much fun! Just sing along to the on-screen lyrics as you enjoy classic Disney characters in their most memorable musical scenes!
Celebrate a musical day at Disneyland - the happiest place on earth - with your host Mr. Owl! See Mickey and Minnie hustle and bustle behind the scenes during a day of fun and thrills at the park! Then get a front-row seat on some of the wildest rides, like Star Tours, Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn, with Chip 'n' Dale, Roger Rabbit, and a Magic Kingdom full of your favorite Disney characters...as you sing along to the happiest songs on earth!
A full day of Disneyland is shown over Disney hit songs.
- Disney Sing Along Songs Theme Song
- Whistle While You Work (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Step in Time (Mary Poppins)
- I'm Walkin' Right Down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A.
- Follow the Leader (Peter Pan)
- The Great Outdoors (Country Bear Jamboree)
- Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (Song of the South)
- Rumbly in My Tumbly (Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree)
- It's a Small World (It's a Small World)
- Making Memories (Magic Journeys)
- Grim Grinning Ghosts (Phantom Manor and the Haunted Mansion)
- The Character Parade
- When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)
- This is the first live-action Sing-Along Songs video and the first to be located at Disneyland.
- This is the first live action sing along since "Here Comes Santa Claus at Disneyland" from Very Merry Christmas Songs.
- Many of the montage scenes in Disneyland Fun are made of re-edited clips and recycled footage from the original souvenir video A Day at Disneyland.
- A sequel was released overseas in 1993, subtitled Let's Go to Disneyland Paris.
- Voice actress, singer, and child actress Candace Hutson appears as one of the patrons in the theme park. She is listed as "Candy Hutson" in the "Special Thanks" part of the end credits.
- In "When You Wish Upon a Star" number, Mickey shoots the sparks from his fingertips. He previously did this at the end of the 1986 Walt Disney World 15th anniversary special and in 1990 was Sorcery in the Sky at Disney MGM Studios, would do this again in Fantasmic a couple of years later.
- RX-24, R2-D2, and C-3PO make a cameo in this video in the "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" segment.
- Numerous sequences shot for television appear in this video:
- For example, in the "Grim Grinning Ghosts" segment, longtime Disney Legend Thurl Ravenscroft is the lead singer like in the actual Haunted Mansion ride; as one of The Phantom Five, Uncle Theodore.
- In The Character Parade sequence, some clips are from the Disneyland State Fair Parade and the 1989 Disneyland Christmas parade while others near the end are from the Party Gras Parade music video.
- In the "Grim Grinning Ghosts" segment, scenes from the ride are featured during the third verse. They appear as follows:
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Corey Burton - Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain (theme song only), White Rabbit, Dale
- Harry Middlebrooks - Shaker
- Dave Durham - Wendell, Liver Lips McGrowl
- Jim Cummings - Winnie the Pooh
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Pluto
- Charles Fleischer - Roger Rabbit
- Tress MacNeille - Chip
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Thurl Ravenscroft - Lead singer of "Grim Grinning Ghosts"
- Candace Hutson - park visitor
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun on IMDb
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun on YouTube