Disney's Sing-Along Songs: The Twelve Days of Christmas is a Sing-Along video produced by Walt Disney Home Video in December 24, 1993. It was re-released on December 14, 1994. It is the twelfth video in the Disney's Sing-Along Songs video series, the third Sing-Along Songs live action video, and the second Christmas-themed video in the series.
Sing, dance, and play along with your favorite Disney songs! Learning the words is fun and easy as you sing along to the on-screen lyrics and join your favorite Disney characters!
Get into the holiday spirit with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and friends in this live-action songfest that captures the Christmas season's warmth and cheer! Sing along to traditional Christmas carols and learn new songs, too-while visiting the North Pole, sleigh riding through the wintry woods and dancing to a yuletide country hoe-down!
Mickey and the gang spend Christmas at Mickey's Log Cabin and at Disneyland.
- "Very Merry Christmas"
- "Deck the Halls"
- "Dear Santa"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Snow Ho-Ho"
- "Hip Hop Noel"
- "He Delivers"
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- "I'd Like to Have an Elephant for Christmas"
- "Here Comes Santa"
- "O Christmas Tree/We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy & Pluto
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse and Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Tress MacNeille and Corey Burton as Chip and Dale
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
- This is the first Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video not to be directed by Gregory Sills and the second Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video to be located at Disneyland.
- This is also the only Disney's Sing-Along Songs live-action video where no one says goodbye at the end. Instead, the characters throw confetti and celebrate Christmas with the people.
- Daisy Duck's voice can be heard in the Japanese version.
- This tape marks the final appearance of the Disney's Sing-Along Songs logo from 1986.
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Scrooge McDuck, Goofy, Chip and Dale, the Three Little Pigs, Snow White, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Geppetto, Honest John, Stromboli, Zummi Gummi, Dumbo, Br'er Rabbit, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Alice, Mary Poppins, Baloo, Colonel Hathi, Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Roger Rabbit, Belle, and the Beast are featured characters in this.
- The DuckTales logo and the clip of the video game Hare Raising Havoc can be seen on the computer Huey, Dewey, and Louie are using during the "Dear Santa" section.
- The actual still with the logo is from the reprise of "When You Wish Upon a Star" from Disney's Pinocchio.
- This marks the final appearance of Pluto's 1978 Disneyland costume with larger pupils.
- This is the only Disney's Sing-Along Songs video to not feature the usual theme music in the title card.
- The parade footage for "Here Comes Santa" is from the 1990 parade at the Magic Kingdom and the 1991 parade from the then Disney-MGM Studios.
- There is also a German release of this video but this rare.
- The page for "The Twelve Days of Christmas" shows Huey, Dewey, and Louie holding presents again instead of Mickey and Minnie caroling.